Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas

 


We are off to church in just a bit and then
David and Liz are coming over this afternoon for dinner.

A Very Merry Christmas to all.
Have a wonderful day.
👩🏻‍🦳happyone😊
🎄

Read this in The Daily Baptist Bread

More Than a Baby

To me Jesus is the lover of my soul.
The one who redeemed me from my sin.
Jesus is my Good Shepherd.
Jesus is the One who stills my storms.
Jesus is the living water to my thirsty soul.
Jesus is the heavenly manna for my hungry heart.
Jesus is my peace in a troubled world.
Jesus is my rest from the weariness of life.
Jesus is the One who walks with me daily.
Jesus, He is more that just a babe in a manager.
Jesus is the soon coming King and LORD of lords.

16 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Merry Christmas to you as well, Karen. Have a wonderful day!

William Kendall said...

Merry Christmas to you.

eileeninmd said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. I wish you joy and peace and all the best in 2023.

Tom said...

...enjoy your time together.

Debby said...

Amen! The Lion of Judah. Merry Christmas

Granny Marigold said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Bill said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

The Furry Gnome said...

Merry Christmas Karen!

Ann said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

William Kendall said...

Merry Christmas to you.

Linda said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Debbie said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

A Blessed Christmas to you all.

God bless.

Kerri Farley said...

Merry Christmas!!!

John's Island said...

Hi Karen, What a wonderful post for Christmas. Thank you for the holiday card! All the best to you and Ken! John

Lowcarb team member said...

Merry Christmas.
I hope you had a wonderful day.

All the best Jan