Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, August 14, 2022

Sunday

 Happy Sunday



🌻   🌻

We are blessed to belong to a church that has many
ministries and there is something for everyone to do.
We all have different talents that God has given us to use for the
Glory of God.

🎶  We'll Work Till Jesus Comes 🎶
By Elizabeth Mills
Music William Miller

O land of rest, for thee I sigh!
When will the moment come
When I shall lay my armor by
And dwell in peace at home?

Chorus
We'll work till Jesus comes,
We'll work till Jesus comes,
We'll work till Jesus comes,
And we'll be gathered home.

2
 To Jesus Christ I fled for rest;
He bade me cease to roam,
And lean for comfort on His breast
Till He conducts me home.

3
I sought at once my Savior's side,
No more my steps to roam:
With Him I'll brave death's chilling tide,
And reach my heavenly home.

📖 Galatians 6:9 📖
 And let us not be weary in well doing: 
for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

A Blessed Sunday to all.
👩🏻‍🦳happyone🌻
Jesus Loves You❤️

A few people asked about how my ankle felt after walking yesterday.  
I could feel it but it wasn't painful.   
I wasn't tired at all and could have kept on walking but promised I'd take it slowly at first. 
This morning I upped the miles to 3.6 miles. 

12 comments:

Tom said...

...that morning sky is a wonderful way to start the day.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, I am so glad your ankle is doing so well. We know this hymn!

Granny Marigold said...

A glorious sunrise.
You did well to be cautious with walking. Obviously your ankle has healed well.

Lowcarb team member said...

Perhaps best to be cautious with your walking ...
Lovely photographs.

All the best Jan

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Karen. I am glad you and Ken belong to such a good church that gives you so many opportunities to serve Jesus! Have a good week. :-)

ellen b. said...

So good to worship at a church with many who are willing to serve. That song is a new one for me. :)

Linda said...

Marvelous skies! Take it easy on that ankle. I have permanent scar tissue on one of mine that makes it look swollen.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you for your Sunday posts.

God bless.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
It is good to start back walking slowly and build up to your normal walks.
Love the pretty sky images. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

Ann said...

Glad to hear the ankle did well on your walk. It's smart to start out slow and build up.
Beautiful photos.

Hootin Anni said...

Gorgeous!! Hope your Sunday was peaceful!!

William Kendall said...

Beautifully taken.