Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Morning Skies and a Verse

 Happy Sunday

A couple of mornings this past week.



🌸    🌸    🌸

📖  Psalms 5:3  📖

My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; 
in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

📖    📖    📖

A Blessed Sunday to all.
Jesus Love You
❤️

👩🏻‍🦳 happyone 🤗

Comment Replies:
Mari - The pedometer I use is called a Striiv and I've used it for many years.  I'm on the second one and they no longer make this kind.  I've tried a FitBit but returned it because didn't like it as much as my Striiv.  My Striiv just fits in my pocket and I have it with me always. It is also very easy to see with big numbers.
It gives me the time, steps, miles, calories burned, and I can even play a game where I earn energies for steps walked so I can build structures and plants. 


18 comments:

Tom said...

...beautiful starts for your day!

Debby said...

Those skies are beautiful. What a nice way to start the day. God bless

Billy Blue Eyes said...

You really did have a joyful start to the day with those sunrises, I hope your Sunday was as good.

Bill said...

That is a gorgeous start of your day.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful skies.

Debi said...

Beautiful cloud photos!

eileeninmd said...

Lovely sky images. Have a great day and happy new week!

Vee said...

Those are some dramatic skies.

Rose said...

For some reason I always assumed you used an app on your phone for tracking where/how much you walk.

Ginny Hartzler said...

How gorgeous!!

Henny Penny said...

I love reading your Bible verse on Sunday. The sky picture is beautiful.

Mari said...

Your morning pics are so pretty!
It's too bad you can't get that pedometer anymore. It looks like a good one.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Wonderful psalm. Thank you.

God bless.

Ann said...

Beautiful photos.

R's Rue said...

Thank you for sharing the Bible verse. Lovely photos too.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

ellen b. said...

Beautiful morning shots!

Kerin said...

Wow! What a glorious day the Lord created !!

~K.

Happy@Home said...

Beautiful way to start the morning!