Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Monday, June 20, 2022

Colorful Bench

Temperature was 53 degrees this morning when I walked.
Calm, cloudy, and occasionally a few rain drops here and there.

Walked the cemeteries, the ball park and around town.


 

Saw a couple of deer on my way to town and lots of
rabbits in town.

Some time ago I did a picture series of benches.
This must be a new bench because I doubt that I would
have missed this colorful one!


Saw Lisa, Rebecca, and Joy this morning walking.

Walked 6 miles

☁️    🥾    🙂

We ate breakfast, I got the sheets hung out on the line to dry,
and then we left for church to get some more Roman's books trimmed.
We worked about 4 hours.

This is one of the totes and we emptied 4 of them.


Left before being trimmed.
Right after being trimmed.


Had to get the sheets off the line and make the bed when
we got home and that's all I did around the house.

We made chicken quesadillas for supper.

That's it for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Monday. 🤗
👩🏻‍🦳 happyone ❤️
😀 Be the Reason Someone Smiles Today 😀

17 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

That is a lovely colourful bench.

All the best Jan

William Kendall said...

Your first is my favourite.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Karen. I like the colorful bench. Maybe it was put in for PRIDE month? Possibly. There are PRIDE flags and so forth everywhere around here. Looks like you are getting lots done on the Romans books. Now you are making me think that I need to reread the book of Romans in my Bible again so review all the important messages there. Glad you had a good Monday. See you again tomorrow. :-)

Happy@Home said...

Sounds like a satisfyingly busy day.
The bench brings a smile to my face.

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a cheerful bench! Now I want Quesadillas, maybe I will make them for dinner,too.

Debi said...

Loved the bench... very colorful. You have been busy. Chicken quesadillas are one of our favorite meals. Have a great week!

Tom said...

...as I get older, a bench can be a welcomed sight.

Granny Marigold said...

I"d be so thrilled to see a deer on one of my walks. I did see a big old raccoon yesterday though.

Mari said...

We had a deer come right to our window at work today!
The Romans books look good!
I think I need to make chicken quesadillas again.

Rose said...

You were busy this day! That bench is pretty. I think 4 totes is a lot for just the two of you.

ellen b. said...

Glad the machine got fixed for the Romans books. You are hard workers. Chicken quesadillas sounds like a good easy meal after a full day.

Ann said...

That's a very colorful bench. It would be hard to miss.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
I like the colorful bench. I have never made quesadillas, sounds yummy.
Take care, enjoy your day!

Melanie said...

That is a colorful bench! I wish I saw woodland creatures on my walks. I do see the same stray cat though. Does that count? Interesting project - the Roman's books. Are they like tracts to give away? Have a lovely week.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you. I like your final thought.

God bless.

Bill said...

The colourful bench is pretty. Chicken quesadillas sound great, we haven't had those in a long time.

Nellie said...

I love that bench! Nice pictures of scenes where you walk! You had a busy day!