Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Isn't the love.... 🎵

 The hymn, ISN'T THE LOVE OF JESUS SOMETHING WONDERFUL,
has been floating around in my head and I've been singing it all week
so I think I'm meant to post it here today. 😃

John W Peterson - 1921 - 2006

🎵There will never be a sweeter story 🎵
Story of the Savior's love divine
Love that bro't Him from the realms of glory
Just to save a sinful soul like mine.

Chorus
Isn't the love of Jesus
Something wonderful
Wonderful wonderful
O isn't the love of Jesus
Something wonderful
Wonderful it is to me

Boundless as the universe around me
Reaching to the farthest soul away
Saving keeping love it was that found me
That is why my heart can truly say

 Love beyond our human comprehending
Love of God in Christ how can it be
This will be my theme and never ending
Great redeeming love of Calvary

A blessed Sunday to all.
Jesus Loves You
👩🏻‍🦳 happyone ❤️

Comment Replies - Tom, the wood pile in yesterday post is NOT our woodpile.  Just something that caught my eye as I walked past.

8 comments:

Martha said...

What a perfect Sunday post. Enjoy the day!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Have a blessed Palm Sunday Karen. That hymn has a lovely message. Thank you for sharing it.

Tom said...

...new to me and a beautiful sunset!

Ruth Hiebert said...

That is a beautiful song. Yes, Jesus love is so wonderful .

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thanx for the hymn, Happyone.

God bless always.

Bill said...

Beautiful sunset and hymn.

ellen b. said...

Amazing love it is. I'll have to find that song on Youtube.
Our power has been out and now is back on so I'm playing catch-up. We had some very hefty winds.

William Kendall said...

What a beautiful sky.