Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, February 21, 2021

SUNSHINE

John 14:1 - 3 and 6 KJV

1. Let not your heart be troubled:
ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2. In my Father's house are many mansions:
if it were not so, I would have told you.
 I go to prepare a place for you.

3. And if I go and prepare a place for you,
I will come again, and receive you unto myself;
that where I am, there ye may be also.

6. Jesus saith unto him, 
I am the way, the truth, and the life,
no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:16 KJV
For God so loved the world,
that He gave His only begotten Son,
that WHOSOEVER believeth in Him
Should not perish, but have everlasting life.

📖    📖    📖

Started of at 0 degrees this morning but the sun was out
and the temperature rose to 33 degrees this afternoon.
Just wanted to let you know that the sun really does shine
😀 in Garrett County, Md. ☀️ 


Walked up the lane in sunshine.

Walking up our driveway I was greeted by my friend the cow.
(two others were there too)


A blessed Sunday to all.
👩🏻‍🦳 happyone ❤️

Comment Replies:
Deb - Grew out my hair a while ago. Try to keep it now to just below my chin and it's easy for Ken to trim it.
Beside - No, haven't framed the horse picture to hang on the wall, but maybe I should. 🙂

14 comments:

William Kendall said...

That cow's expression is priceless.

Tom said...

...Sunshine, we had a lot of it today. It changes you outlook on life!

Ruth Hiebert said...

THose scriptures are long time favourites of mine.

Granny Marigold said...

What a lovely sunny day!!!

Deb J. in Utah said...

So glad the sun finally came out. It was a sunny day here too. Hope you have a good week.

Unknown said...

Loved the cow in the snow. Also that picture of Faith the horse is beautiful. It looks like a professional took it. You really need to frame it.

ellen b. said...

How nice to see that sunshine and that you could walk outside! Love the portion of scripture. I've clung to those verses for years! Happy new week to you.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

The blue skies are such a pretty sight to see, right now. Love the cow photo!
Take care, enjoy your day! Wishing you a happy new week!

Beside a babbling brook... said...

You must be very good friends with the cows! -smile-

Oh yes, you should make that horse picture, into a framed picture for a wall. It is lovely. And I'd think it would make anyone smile, every time they happen to look at it.

Oh your lovely hair again!!!!!!! Lucky, lucky you!!!!!! And I mean it!

🍒 🍒 🍒 🍒

Bill said...

The cow look like he's thinking, "I'm back again just to make sure you know I'm an independent cow and will do what I wish". :)

Vee said...

It has been enjoyable to see the sunshine there. It's been pretty gray and gloomy here.

Happy@Home said...

The sunshine and blue skies look gorgeous with the bright white snow.
It seems those cows have become your friends. So cute!

Rose said...

You chose some really beautiful verses...

Lowcarb team member said...

Fabulous photographs, I do like that cows expression!

All the best Jan