Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, December 20, 2020

Verses, a poem and more blocks

Hebrews 4:14, 15, and 16 KJV

Seeing then that we have a great hight priest,
that is passed into the heavens,
Jesus the Son of God,
let us hold fast our profession.

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched 
with the feeling of our infirmities;
but was in all points tempted like as we are,
yet without sin.

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace,
that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

πŸ“–    πŸ“–    πŸ“–

Read this in The Daily Baptist Bread

More Than a Baby

To me Jesus is the lover of my soul.
The one who redeemed me from my sin.
Jesus is my Good Shepherd.
Jesus is the One who stills my storms.
Jesus is the living water to my thirsty soul.
Jesus is the heavenly manna for my hungry heart.
Jesus is my peace in a troubled world.
Jesus is my rest from the weariness of life.
Jesus is the One who walks with me daily.
Jesus, He is more that just a babe in a manager.
Jesus is the soon coming King and LORD of lords.

🌨    πŸ™‚    ☁️

A few mentioned in comments yesterday that you liked the
Christmas blocks that Ken made.
Here are some other blocks he's made.


A Blessed Sunday to all.
πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🦳 happyone ❤️

11 comments:

Anni said...

Genius work on those blocks. Have a blessed Sunday

Sandi said...

I like the America blocks! πŸ˜„

Tom said...

...the blocks have a wonderful folk art appeal!

Deb J. in Utah said...

What a beautiful poem. I do like those blocks. You and Ken are both so artistically gifted! Have a good Sunday night and I will see you tomorrow!

Inger said...

A meaningful post. The blocks are great, your husband is very talented.

ellen b. said...

Jesus is our all in all!
Love those blocks!

Vee said...

A wonderful poem...

It's true. You and Ken are very talented and creative people in both big projects and small.

Enjoy this wonderful week.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Amen. Thank you for the Bible verses.

God bless.

Aritha V. said...

Nice Bibleverse and poem. Thank you

Bill said...

The Bible verse is nice, thanks for sharing.
Love Ken's blocks, a talented man working with wood.

Kerri Farley said...

I LOVE those blocks!!!!