Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Friday, October 16, 2020

A quiet walk and day

 A rainy walk this morning.
44 degrees and just a slight breeze.
Diving to town I saw 3 deer.
Walked all over town.
It was cool out so I wore my rain paints and yellow slicker.
A peaceful very quiet walk.  Nothing out of the ordinary 
this morning.  No people or animals about.



Walked 5.8 miles

🌧    🙂    🌧

The rainy morning turned into a cloudy day and by
late afternoon we saw some sunshine.

Did just the basic chores and then just hung around the
house doing this and that.
A relaxing enjoyable day.

Finished reading another book and will start another this evening.

That's it for today.
The whole day has been a quiet one.

Thanks for stopping by.
A happy Friday to you.
happyone ❤️

Colored this picture today.

13 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

I like the positive mind! And it's colorful! I wish we'd get some rain...just a drizzle early, then stopped. Chilly too...it felt good.

Tom said...

...a positive message in a colorful picture. We had a bit of rain overnight and beautiful, but chilly day. Life is good.

Rose said...

Question for you...do you use crayons or colored pencils? I wonder if you have already said and I missed it.

It has looked very wintry here late this afternoon. Was sunny all day but chilly if outside.

Happy@Home said...

Sounds like a nice day. Love the colors in your coloring page. Just the thing to brighten a cloudy day.

Vee said...

It must have been raining everywhere today. In my old age, I don't color inside the lines anymore. 😉 You are doing a neat job.

Granny Marigold said...

It rained here too... and the house felt chilly. I baked so that helped warm it up a bit.

Deb J. in Utah said...

I love your coloring page. We could use some rain out here, although our temperatures have cooled. Quiet days are so nice. Have a good weekend.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

We had a little rain off and on, it was a dreary day. Your colors are still looking pretty, love the message to keep a positive mind.
Take care, enjoy your weekend!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

A really peaceful walk in a troubled world. Thanx Happyone.

God bless.

Connie said...

We have been getting a bit of rain too . . . living in a desert area we welcome it, but today the sun is out and I have a list of winterizing jobs to start getting done. They are predicting a cold snowing winter for our part of the country this year. I hope that I remember all the things Steve taught me about preparing for winter. I sure don't want any frozen pipes.

Bill said...

The peaceful message is nice to see. I love your new header, it's a beauty.
Enjoy your day.

Lisa said...

Looks like for once, we are experiencing the same temperatures. I love these cool autumn days and walks in the misty air.
Lisa

Lowcarb team member said...

I like your colouring.

All the best Jan