Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday
Enjoyed being able to watch Pastor preach the sermon on FB this morning.
(will watch the evening service also)
Nice to see the church family watching too and 
we 'talk' to one other by 'liking' and commenting during the 
handshaking hymn.

❤️     ❤️

A couple Bible verses for Sunday
KJV

 Psalm 91:2-5

I will say of the Lord,
He is  my refuge and my fortress:
my God; in him will I trust. 

Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler,
and from the noisome pestilence.

He shall cover thee with his feathers,
and under his wings shalt thou trust:
his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night;
or for the arrow that flieth by day.

A sunny day but VERY windy.
A Blessed Sunday to all.
Thanks for stopping by.
happyone  🥰

Comment Replies:
Susan q - You asked why Ken doesn't walk with me.  He just doesn't like to walk like I do.  Besides I'd much rather walk alone in the morning.  

17 comments:

Kerri Farley said...

Happy Sunday! So glad you are getting to watch your service!!

Tom said...

...I've never been a FB fan, but it does have a silver lining. Take care Karen and stay safe.

ellen b. said...

Wonderful verses to encourage during these times. Happy Sunday to you!

Inger said...

A beautiful Psalm for troublesome days. Thank you very much for posting it.

Deb J. in Utah said...

I love that scripture. I am so glad you are staying in touch with your church family online!

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Wonderful inspirational verses! Stay safe and well!

Ruth Hiebert said...

There are so many wonderful verses we can lean on during this time, but truly , all the time.

Lisa said...

I have had to watch our church sermon on FB for the past two week. The church doors are still open but prefers everyone stay home. He continues preaching from the pulpit. Anyone is welcome but less that ten show up. He is planning a “drive in service” on Easter but still working it out.

Stay safe
Lisa

Rose said...

Those are such fitting verses...same here with the weather.

o2bhiking said...

I didn't walk yesterday as my blood pressure was so low - may need to adjust my new meds - that I almost felt like I was going to pass out. I was helping to clean the garage and had to go inside and lie down. Never happened before. Glad you got to view part of the service online. We are blessed to have the technology that we do.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Amen.

God bless.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

We are missing the sunshine here, yesterday was cloudy, drizzle most of the day. Take care, stay well. Wishing you a happy and healthy new week!

Pom Pom said...

Hi Karen!
I'm glad you get out walking by yourself. It's good to have alone time.

Bill said...

Windy and very cool here today and no sun but we did get a small walk in. We were advised to stay within 2km of your house so we walked down by the water.
Have a nice evening, take care and stay safe.

Michelle said...

Glad you were able to have services. Doing the same here in KY, though many churches are having drive up services in their parking lots.

Lowcarb team member said...

Hope you had a happy Sunday.
My good wishes.

All the best Jan

William Kendall said...

A lot of churches are going the online route right now.