Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Word Search

A word search

Thought if you wanted you could print this out and have some fun.


A Blessed Sunday to you.
happyone  🥰

Comment Replies:
Tom - Ken's train layout is 30' x 47'.
Here's a picture of the basic layout, though it is not to scale.

13 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

A Christmas themed word find!
My dad used to like doing word finds; me, not so much.

Tom said...

...WOW that is almost the size of our basement!

Rose said...

That is huge....the layout. No wonder you can get your walk in by walking laps. Thank you for the word search...that was fun!

Vee said...

That is just the kind of thing that I liked having for my students. Me? Not so much... 🙃

Deb J. in Utah said...

I love word searches. I love the map of Ken's train layout. Wow - that quite the set up. See you again tomorrow!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Great word search.

God bless.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

The word search looks like fun. Thanks for sharing. Have a happy day and a great new week!

Kathie said...

Word searches are so much fun! My mother in law does a few every single night before she goes to bed. Maybe I need to print these out and send them first her to do!

Bill said...

Great word search. My daughter used to like doing them when she was young.
Have a nice evening.

Adam said...

Cute shape for a word search

Lowcarb team member said...

I do enjoy word searches …

All the best Jan

William Kendall said...

I like that word search.

ellen b. said...

I do enjoy a good word search!