Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, September 08, 2019

Paths

Proverbs 3:5 & 6
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; 
and lean not unto thine own understanding.
 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.



A Blessed Sunday to you.
Jesus Loves You.
Happyone 🥰

Comment Replies:
GrannyM - Your comment made me laugh!! That would be how Ken hung clothes too. 🙂

15 comments:

Sue said...

Two of my favorite scriptures, dh and I quote it each day when quoting our memory verses. Thank you for sharing, Hope you are having a great Sunday.
Sue

Tom said...

...if I had a choice, I'd choose the second.

William Kendall said...

Lovely views!

NanaDiana said...

A blessed Sunday to you, too. It is cold and grey here today. xo Diana

Adam said...

Happy sunday to you.

Hill Top Post said...

I love the verse and I love the paths! The second is more like the paths I walk every day. Wow, what fun Millie would have running along that one!

ellen b. said...

Great verse and illustration!

Henny Penny said...

Those are two of my favorite verses. I love paths! Everything is so beautiful up your way.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Beautiful paths and verse! Happy Monday, wishing you a great day and happy new week!

Kerri Farley said...

Beautiful pics to go with the verse!

Lisa said...

These look like such peaceful paths. Love the verse.
Lisa

Aritha said...

Nice photos and bible verse.
Thanks.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Great proverb.

God bless.

Bill said...

Beautiful views, the second path looks like a peaceful place.

shayndel said...

I love the Proverbs verse!
Beautiful photos of paths!♡
Happy days walking guided by the LORD!! Blessings!