Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Morning sun rays and a sunset

Psalm 143:8
Cause me to hear thy loving kindness in the morning;
for in thee do I trust:
cause me to know the way wherein I should walk;
for I lift up my soul unto thee.



A happy and blessed Sunday to you.
happyone 🥰

Comment Replies:
Rose - No, haven't mentioned what the colors are for the latest weave-it blanket, but it is a variegated yarn - aqua, blue, green. 

HennyPenny - YES, all rocks are from our property.  We will NEVER run out of rocks.  Too bad you didn't live near me, you could have all you want. 🙂

GrannyM - Ken does like cats and dogs too!  We just don't want any pets right now.  I'd love a couple of cats and a dog but we are on the go too much and don't want to be tied down.  Also it is pretty expensive now a days.

7 comments:

Tom said...

...beautiful bookends of the day!

Hill Top Post said...

What a beautiful way to start the day...this lovely Psalm on this lovely morning!

Adam said...

I really like that first photo.

ellen b. said...

Beautiful photos to go with the verse from the Psalms...

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Lovely post and beautiful sky captures. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great new week ahead!

Lowcarb team member said...

Such beautiful photographs.

All the best Jan

William Kendall said...

Glorious skies!