Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, January 13, 2019

He will not forsake thee

And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee;
for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.
Psalm 9:10
 Be strong and of a good courage, 
fear not, nor be afraid of them: 
for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; 
he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
 Deuteronomy 31:6

Let your conversation be without covetousness; 
and be content with such things as ye have: 
for he hath said, 
I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
 Hebrews 13:5
A Blessed Sunday to you.
Jesus loves you.
happyone  💕

I gave Carol the scarf today at church and she was very happy with it.  
I am so glad she like it.

I had some left over gray yarn 
and with that I started knitting a scarf for myself 
and used size 13 knitting needles 
so it came out big and chunky.
Didn't have enough so went to Walmart yesterday and got 
more of the same yarn.
Knitted quite a while yesterday and finished it.
 It is so soft and warm and came in handy today
as the cold weather and snow continues.

16 comments:

Adam said...

I never had a scarf ever, but I also live in a "warm" climate.

Tom said...

...it sure has become scarf weather in these parts.

William Kendall said...

That's a good scarf!

Rose said...

What good verses...

And I like the scarf you knitted for yourself.

Granny Marigold said...

That's a lovely warm and cozy looking scarf.

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Looks warm and lovely.

Hill Top Post said...

If anyone needs a scarf, it is you! I like the large chunkiness of it. Tomorrow, we will gain two long minutes of daylight - one in the morning and in the evening. So, enjoy the scarf while you can! :~)

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Amen.

God bless.

Debby Ray said...

These scriptures are just what I needed today, Karen!

Lisa said...

I am currently in the process of crocheting my first sweater. It is about that same color. I'm excited to see if I can get it accomplished. Its have finished and looks pretty good so far.
Love the scriptures.
Lisa

Connie said...

I needed this, this morning . . . I'm having a very hard time with a constant worry that is causing headache and sleep lose. I know better, and need to remember that worrying is not what my heavenly Father died to give me. "I will never leave you, nor forsake you". I'm going to chew on this verse today and rejoice in His love.
Thank you for sharing.
Connie :)

Lowcarb team member said...

Aren't scarfs handy …
The ones you've knitted look great and so warm and cosy too.

All the best Jan

Aritha V. said...

Nice text and beautiful "das" scarf in you laguage. So warm.

Eggs In My Pocket said...

How pretty and comfy the scarf looks, I am sure your friend loved it! Love your words of inspirational scripture!

ellen b. said...

It was good to read the verses you shared. That is one lovely scarf!

M.K. said...

Beautiful! Nothing feels better than a soft scarf around the neck on a windy day. Nice work!