Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Dusting and Bible verse

That 1 - 3 inches of snow never got here.
We just had a light dusting.
Looks like someone sifted some icing sugar all around.
Looking out my back window.
❄️

The Bible verse for this month at church is a short one
and one most of us probably already know.

I Peter 5:7
Casting all your care upon Him;
for He careth for you.

Now we just have to remember to leave our cares there with Him
and NOT worry about them.

A blessed Sunday to you.
happyone ๐Ÿ’•

15 comments:

William Kendall said...

My kind of weather. Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

nononono, I am so not ready for snow lol

Dianna said...

Yes, my friend, leaving those cares with Him isn't always easy...but I'm learning that failing to do so is basically saying I don't trust Him to take care of things.

I've been catching up on the posts from your blog that I've missed while we were gone. Your new home is just lovely, Karen. And you and Ken certainly are industrious people when it comes to getting those outside jobs done as well...especially since our weather is turning colder. Hugs.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, you had a dusting and we had more rain. It has been a wet year so far. Happy Sunday, have a great new week ahead!

Lowcarb team member said...

A dusting of snow makes everything look pretty.
In my part of the UK we've enjoyed cooler days but nice sunshine …

Happy Sunday and have a good week ahead.

All the best Jan

Sandi said...

Leave your cares... ;-) That's important!

Tom said...

...I thought that I saw a flake or two this morning., just a cold day here.

Mylittlepieceofengland said...

Hopefully all your snow is gone by now with it being so light, it did look pretty though xx

Vee said...

What kind of a joke is this?! I just looked outside and there’s snow on the railings. They look as if an artist highlighted them. I am not amused. ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜„ That is one of my favorite verses.

Joyful said...

Lovely dusting of snow. I do love the verse of scripture.

Adam said...

We might see snow before the new year, but maybe not.

Pom Pom said...

That's a great verse! That's just the beginning of snow. More will come to us, this we know, don't we?

Hill Top Post said...

A dusting of snow surely can pretty things up. We have our first frost warning for tonight, so bye bye to all the pretty little flowers that are still blooming. And, believe it or not, I saw two hummingbirds still here today. You have a lovely blog and I am so looking forward to going back to read more.

ellen b. said...

A lesson we need to learn over and over again!

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

The snow is really lovely. How wonderful to live within the trees when they're white with snow.