Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Monday, December 18, 2017

Barn Collective

Linking up with Tom for his Barn Collective Series.
These two barn pictures I took on my walk.
This is another one taken on the drive to Staunton the other week.
๐Ÿšœ     ๐Ÿšœ
Back to my normal morning walk today.  ๐Ÿ˜Š
๐ŸŽ„     ๐ŸŽ…    
This morning I baked Pumpkin Bread.
The recipe makes 3 regular loaves or 6 or 7 small ones.
I made 7 small ones.
A few I will give away to neighbors and will keep a couple of them for us.

Lots going on at the house today.
Heating guys finishing up.
Plumber getting started.
The kitchen sink was delivered.
The shower was delivered.
And the electric work has begun.

Haven't been to Brenda's for a couple of weeks so off we go
in just a bit for some half price pizza. ๐Ÿ•

A happy day to you.
happyone ๐Ÿ’•

 "Perhaps the best Yuletide decoration is being wreathed in smiles."
~unknown

15 comments:

Rose said...

Oh, my, I love that road shot...

Sandi said...

Nice shots!!

Michelle said...

Lovely barns and I like seeing a bit of snow.

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

I envy you all that lovely snow!

Vee said...

So much getting accomplished at the house! My daughter is finally moving into her house this Friday. It’s been a long time coming.

The Furry Gnome said...

Good pix today, especially that nice rural road in your header. Good progress on the house.

Henny Penny said...

It sure does look like winter there. The snow is so pretty!

Ruta M. said...

A beautiful sunrise to start your day.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, love the beautiful sunrise. The second photo is great, I love the view of the barn and snowy road and field. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Enjoy your day and the new week ahead!

happyone said...

A nice Christmas present for her. : )

happyone said...

All the snow is gone today! But it will be back.

Adam said...

we had a "warm" day yesterday as well, old man winter is just right around corner laughing at us getting comfortable

John M said...

I like photos of barns.

ellen b said...

Your house progress is impressive. Nice. Wonderful barn shots!

Lowcarb team member said...

So nice to see the barns.
The work in your new house is really going well.

All the best Jan