Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, November 05, 2017

Sunday

This months Bible verse that we as a church are memorizing
is a well known one and one I have already memorized.

Philippians 4:6
Be careful for nothing;
but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving
let your request be made known unto God.


A Blessed Sunday to you.
Jesus Loves You
happyone 😊

I am thankful for Sunday's.
How blessed we are that we are free to go to church and worship God.
I am so very thankful for the my church, church family,
and our Pastor.  




8 comments:

Sandi said...

I love that verse, Happyone!

Rose said...

A nice verse to memorize...and live by.

ellen b said...

Great verse to memorize.

M.K. said...

I am thankful for Sundays too. It is a very busy day for us, as pastor and pastor's wife, but I enjoy the afternoon and evening of rest.

Lowcarb team member said...

Have a blessed Sunday.

All the best Jan

Michelle said...

Blessings to you for a wonderful week ahead!

Henny Penny said...

That is a good verse!

Christine said...

I am increasingly thankful for the freedom to worship God.
I am at a loss though after learning of the horrific shootings in a Texas church.