Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Saturday, September 02, 2017

Saturday's Critters and Fingerprints 😊

Didn't those two days go fast!!

Snapped this picture of the bunny a few days ago.
Check out more critters with Eileen and her Saturday's Critters

Thursday and Friday were very busy and long days,
but what a good tired feeling at the end of them.

Two 12 hour days of working at church on the Fingerprint Ministry.
Many people came and went all through the day and evening working when
they could.  Here's some of the workers.  I'm one of the staplers
and that is my seat with the blue cushion behind Ken working the cutter.
I am happy to say that we met our goal putting together the Romans
books over the last two days and even went over a bit for a total just over
21,000 books.  
Here is the chart that with all the spaces colored in.
The first day I used a couple of markers and the second day I brought in my box of
crayons and had fun coloring the spaces in different colors.  
Looked much neater too.

Didn't get to bed until pretty late last night and this morning when I
woke up it was late, very windy and rainy so didn't get up and walk.
Rain stopped later and I walked over to the post office to mail
a card and then walked around town a bit.  Didn't get in 6 miles but at
least I got a little walk in.

We made a quick trip to the store to get a few things
but just hanging around home today.

A happy day to you.
happyone  💗 

No one who achieves success does so 
without the acknowledging the help of others.
The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude.
~ unknown 

18 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

Yes - those two days simple whizzed by, and by the looks of your photo's and reading what you achieved your two days were well spent. Congratulations to you, Ken and all who helped - fantastic!

I do like your bunny photo too.

Hope you can enjoy a relaxing weekend

All the best Jan

Sue said...

Beautiful critter photo, I also love to end the day with a feeling of accomplishment, today isn't one of those days~Smile~ I am being so lazy, enjoying catching up on my blogging! Actually is seems nice since I have a very busy week.
Thank you for sharing.
have a blessed labor Day weekend,
Sue

Ruth Hiebert said...

Way to go! I am sure the time goes fast when working with others like this.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, yes 2 days can go by very quickly. So glad you accomplished the book goal. It is rainy here today, I hope the sun comes out tomorrow. Love the bunny, adorable photo. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

Christine said...

So glad you were able to surpass the target! What a great effort!
I love that cute bunny! He or she seemed quite happy to let you take a photo!

Villrose said...

A beautiful bunny photo :)

M.K. said...

Congrats on such good work! Plus it's fun to do it all together with church friends.

A Colorful World said...

Wonderful work! So rewarding. And I loved your rabbit photo!

Summer said...

Love that bunny photo! Nice to be visiting you once more :)

Summer

Tom said...

...I like rabbits, but not in my garden!

The Furry Gnome said...

You better take it easy this weekend!

Rose said...

I bet it sure felt good to be home today...sounds like a job well done.

Cat Lover said...

Two busy days for you. You accomplished a lot, that's great.
Great photo of the bunny.
Enjoy your Sunday!
Robin

Kerri Farley said...

Whew! Congrats on getting that done! Yay!

Michelle said...

Putting together all those books is quite a feat! Congrats!

Ida said...

My goodness that is a cute bunny! - Sounds like your group got a lot accomplished.

Patti said...

Cute bunny! Congratulations on meeting your goal!

Henny Penny said...

I love the bunny. Reminds me of the bunny I just let go. You are always busy and get a lot done every day.