Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Friday, November 06, 2015

Day Six of Thanks

Giving Thanks Post Day 6
 Ice Cream
To read the history of ice cream
click HERE.

Those of you who have been reading my blog for a while
know that almost every evening for my snack I have
ice cream.
I am very thankful for Ice Cream
and it is my favorite snack.
A nice cool creamy treat that is sure to bring a smile
to every one who eats it.  : )
My favorite flavors are:
  • Chocolate Chip
  • Chocolate Chip Mint
  • Chocolate
  • Chocolate Marshmallow
  • Vanilla Fudge
   If I had to just pick one 
it would be chocolate.
 According to polls the most popular flavors of ice cream
are chocolate and vanilla.
My Dad's was vanilla.
My Mom's is Butter Pecan
Don't know what my Step-Dad's is
and I don't think Ken has a favorite,
he likes them all. : )

How about you?
What's your favorite.

Enjoy your day and you might even think about making it better
by having some ice cream today.
happyone : )

15 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love ice cream too. Chocolate is my favorite, YUM! Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Dianna said...

I'm crazy about ice cream...just ask Carroll! My favorite is Moose Tracks! :)

Blogoratti said...

Everyone loves ice-cream, nice!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I used to be a chocoholic but these past few years I love butter pecan! Nothing like ice cream

Cat Lover said...

Chocolate anything is my favourite! Growing up we always had ice cream in the house. Not so much now!

Linda said...

Chocolate Chip Mint and Maple Walnut are my favorites.

Nellie said...

Ice cream is just about my favorite! I dare not have it in the house too often! It is difficult for me to stop with a sensible serving. Mint Chocolate Chip is a favorite flavor.

The Furry Gnome said...

So ice cream is #6 eh, i'm looking forward to the rest of your list!

Adam said...

my favorite flavor has always been strawberry

Melanie said...

Hi! I found your link from a mutual friend, Dianna! Such a nice blog and I enjoyed reading your testimony. My favorite ice cream flavor is actually vanilla. Sounds a bit blah maybe, but it's always been that way. My next would be chocolate. I enjoyed my visit here! God bless.

Sue said...

My favorite is chocolate, with butter pecan a close second!

Thank you for your last posting of your thankfulness for the farmers, we have always farmed, and until a few years ago grew produce both commercially, and locally for folks in our area! We now farm Katadin sheep, and enjoy this so much!
Looking forward to you sharing your new hairstyle!
I am enjoying your thankful posts so much though I am not online everyday, I do try and catch up!
Have a blessed weekend,
Sue

M.K. said...

I'm not wild for ice cream, but I do like it sometimes. My favorite is chocolate, but I like it chunky, with pecans and any other crunchy things (toffee? granola?) in it. I'm not very interested in a bowl of plain vanilla, I'm sorry to say!

o2bhiking said...

I'm with Ken. My favorite depends on my mood at the time when ice cream is available.

Vee said...

My favorite is the one I am eating right now...whatever it may be. We do not have ice cream every day...perhaps every two weeks, we buy a carton. The last was Graham Cracker. I was surprised that it was as good as it was. I like Pralines and Cream, too. Rocky Road's not so bad either. I'd better shut up now.

Anonymous said...

Ice cream is my favorite dessert, too. My current love affair is with Mocha Almond Fudge. It's so creamy, yet lower in fat than some.