Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Joy

The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped:
therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth;
and with my song will I praise Him.
Psalm 28:7

These things have I spoken unto you,
that my joy might remain in you,
and that your joy might be full.
John 15:11

Yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will joy in the God of my salvation.
Habakkuk 3:18

✝     ✝     ✝     ✝

On my walk this morning I could not believe what I saw and just had to tell you.
Someone has already put up their Christmas decorations!!! A nativity scene on the porch, a star, and lights on a tree all lit up early this morning as I walked by.  Tried taking a picture but they all came out too blurry to post.  
 

7 comments:

Cat Lover said...

Wow, that is early for Christmas decorations!
Hope you are enjoying your Sunday.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, someone must really love decorating for Christmas! Happy Sunday, enjoy your new week!

Pom Pom said...

Yikes! They must love Christmas! I'm going to coast to Thanksgiving!

Sola Scriptura said...

Wow, they must really enjoy their Christmas decorations. i like to listen to Christmas music year-round. It is a wonderful season to celebrate :)

Adam said...

I've seen a halloween parody of the nativity scene before, but some people do decorate too early

Vee said...

Beating the cold weather perhaps? Lots of people string their lights early and wait to turn them on a bit closer to the season. I'd prefer them to the late October decor.

Ruta M. said...

Christmas before Halloween and Thanksgiving ! or in our case Bonfire Night (Guy Fawkes - 5th Nov). Our decorations will be extra minimal this year as it's just us two.