Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Morning Sun Rays

And He shall be as the light of the morning,
when the sun riseth, even a morning without clouds;
as the tender grass springing out of the earth
by clear shining after rain.
2 Samuel 23:4

My Mom is delighted with the cards that are now arriving from you. : )  Thanks for brightening up her days.
God Bless You.
happyone : )

14 comments:

  1. What a beautiful moment you've captured with your camera! Glad to hear that your mom is receiving some cards...that will do wonders to cheer her on. :) I know from experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome photo, this should be framed, I can only imaging how you felt, while there, thank you for sharing.
    I know your Mom is feeling lots of love from your friends, I am sorry I missed this, as I was away from blogging, how would could I send her some cheer?
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image and perfect for your words. Have a happy day and new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your picture is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is a stunning photo!!
    So glad to know that your mom is enjoying the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and a wonderful passage, too! Yay for your mom! Letters are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's really striking! You timed it just right. Beautiful! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sun's/Son's rays! So inspiring. This is one of my favorites of the pics you have posted. Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect illustration for that verse. What fun for your mother to be getting cards on a regular basis. I'm sure that it brightens her days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was happy to send her a card, but sorry to learn recently that she got hurt. Art

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )