Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Living Life

I took a picture of this yesterday in one of the antique shops we went to. 
A click on the picture to make it bigger will make it easy to read.
At my new church they have a Bible verse each month that the whole church learns.  This month the verse is Proverbs 30:5.

Every word of God is pure:
He is a shield unto them
that puts their trust in Him.

A blessed Sunday to you all my friends.
happyone : )

5 comments:

  1. Very nice "living life words".
    Wishing you a happy new week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good words. What a nice thing to do as a church together...learn scripture each month. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those words on that plaque. So very true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that your congregation memorizes a scripture together! Such a neat idea. I am going to memorize this one too. I also love the plaque from the antique store. Very true. Have a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say that Bonnie is very wise.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )