Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Psalm 100:1-2

Psalm 100:1-2
Make a joyful noise to the Lord,
all you lands!
Serve the Lord with Gladness!
Come before His presence with singing!
********************
When your heart is filled with joy God rejoices. 
Make Him smile today.  Be happy and enjoy your day.

A blessed Sunday to you.
Happyone

4 comments:

  1. This is the day that the Lord has made
    We will rejoice and be glad in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite Psalms, Karen. Thanks for sharing.

    Hope you all have had a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes perfect sense. I always vastly preferred laughing children over crying ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a blessing!
    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )