Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas begins with Christ

This was the front of my church bulletin last week.
Let us remember in the middle of all our 
shopping, baking, gift giving, and visiting 
that Jesus is the reason we celebrate Christmas.

Have a blessed Sunday.
Happyone :-)

6 comments:

  1. Amen. Without Him there's no meaning in it at all. Have a great last few days before Christmas preparing your home and heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lately I've been sad about how Christmas has vanished from our American life
    The secular Christmas is to some children the only christmas they knew and now that is gone and it was always a way to the true Christmas story
    Where and how have the churches failed
    anyway
    There are a few of us who keep it
    in our lives and know the glory of its meaning
    Merry Christmas dear happy one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by. Merry Christmas to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )