Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Thursday, October 08, 2026

Puzzles

 

51 degrees this morning.
A mix of sun and clouds and then mostly sunny.

Had to go get my blood drawn for lab work this morning.
Convenient because the doctors office is right across the 
street from the pond.
You can go any time between 6 and 9.
So I got to town at 6:20, had my blood drawn
and then went walking.
There was no one else there and I was in and out in no
more than five minutes.
I saw Ken get there a half hour later and he had to wait
for one other person so I waited with him and then
continued on my walk.

Walked all around town, up and down side streets and
all of my usual loops.

Haven't taken any pictures of the chickens and roosters for a while.
I think there are 3 roosters there now.
They sure crow loudly.



Walked around in the cemetery that is along the new road loop.
Saw these interesting grave stones with pictures chiseled in the stone.




This one I thought was unusual looking.


I saw Rebecca just starting her walk again 
as I was leaving town.

🌤️    🙂    🍁    🐓

Another one of those beautiful sunny days.

Got the last of this weeks house cleaning done.

The 4 puzzles we ordered came in the mail today.
Now we just have to wait for the first snowfall.
(If we can wait that long!)


Having one of my favorite meals for supper.
Roasted Sausage and  Vegetables.
It is in the oven right now.

Hope your day was filled with happiness.
Thank you for taking the time to visit.
HappyK 🙂❤️
And the sun took a step back, 
the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, 
and Autumn was awakened.  
Raquel Franco

No comments: