Delightful walking weather this morning.
59 degrees with a mix of sun and clouds.
First walked to the post office to mail a card.
Continued all around town up and down the side streets.
Around the ball park, one of the cemeteries and the
new road loop.
Three street lamps have been installed along the new road
since yesterday.
This is one of them.
The people who eventually live here will sure have some nice
sunrises to see each morning.
Rebecca was out walking Leo.
Saw David again on his way to work.
The morning sky.
Phil, the Wiggle Man is called that because he makes videos
in front of the dealership and jumps around a lot.
I know he is on FB book if you care to look him up.
I'm not on FB so don't have a link to give you.
Don't find many coins anymore but today I found a nickel.
🙂 🌤️ 🍁 🍂
Another good day for laundry so did another load to hang outside.
David and Liz are coming over this evening for supper
and we will also be playing Mexican Train.
I made Salsa Beef Stew for us to eat.
Made it first thing this morning and will just heat it up later.
Beautiful sunny day and after lunch I went outside.
Cut down some dead things and pulled weeds out of. the gravel.
Put out the wooden pumpkins I made last year out of logs.
After coming in and having a nice large cold drink of water
I took my book and went out on the porch to read.
David and Liz will be coming over soon so off I go.
Hope you had a wonderful day.
Thanks for stopping by.
HappyK🙂❤️






2 comments:
Sounds a very nice day.
Your skies are beautiful, and I like your pumpkin logs.
Enjoy your evening with David and Liz.
Good wishes for the new month of October.
All the best Jan
Sounds like a great day and I like the log pumpkins.
Post a Comment