🎶 How Can I Fear? 🎶
Ron Hamilton
1. When shadows fall
And the night covers all
There are things
That my eyes cannot see
I'll never fear
For the Savior is near
My Lord abides with me!
2. When I'm alone
And I face the unknown,
And I fear
What the future may be.
I can depend
On the strength of my Friend!
He walks along with me.
3. Jesus is King
He controls every thing;
He is with me each night and day.
I trust my soul to the Saviors control;
He drives all fear away.
Chorus
How can I fear?
Jesus is near!
He ever watches over me!
Worries all cease;
Hе gives me peace.
How can I fear with Jesus?
You can listen to the song
HERE.
⛪️ ✟ ⛪️
II Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear,
but of power.
Have a blessed Sunday
HappyK🙂❤️
🌧☁️

No comments:
Post a Comment