Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Sunday

 The moon this morning when I walked.


Farmer Marvin has starting cutting down the corn.


Psalm 34:1-5

 I will bless the LORD at all times: 
his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

 My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: 
the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.

 O magnify the LORD with me, 
and let us exalt his name together.

 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, 
and delivered me from all my fears.

 They looked unto him, and were lightened: 
and their faces were not ashamed.

⛪️    ⛪️    ⛪️

Today is the anniversary when Pastor Leatherman
started preaching at our church.
When he came 33 years ago there were just a handful of people.
Now all these years later there are more than 150 that come
regularly to church.
We've been going here since we moved here 13 years ago.

A Blessed Sunday to you.
HappyK🙂❤️

2 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is gorgeous! I love the gorgeous blue sky around it and the beautiful aura. It is the Harvest moon!

Tom said...

...fall has to be here if the corn is being cut!