Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Saturday, September 26, 2026

Regular Blogging Continues...

I'm now back to my regular blogging.
Feeling like Fall.
We had our first frost yesterday morning.

Dark when I get to town now so start my walk 
staying where the street lights are.
After sunrise at 7:08
there was a mix of sun and clouds
and the temperature was 42 degrees.


Walked through town and around the industrial park.

Then back through town and down the road towards home. 


By the time I got back to town I had completed my walk steps.

Didn't see anyone else walking on this beautiful crisp Fall morning.


    🍂    🌤️    🍁

Decided not to go to stitching at the library this week.
Busy this past week with Fingerprints
where we got 9,112 Romans books put together, stapled, cut,
and boxed up ready to go.

Had to get some things done around the house this morning.
One of the things I did was bake 
Oat Bran Muffins.

The Corn Maze a few miles down the road from us has been
 open a while and we went there after lunch.
Got this picture of it off the internet.



We had perfect weather,
sunny, in the 60's with a little breeze.


We walked around the maze two times following the questions.
Once following AG
and the second time the Bible



Me walking up maze


We were there a couple of hours and
had a most delightful afternoon walking the Maze.
We did quite good answering the questions and only got
lost in the maze once!! 😀   
🌽    🌽

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hope your day was a happy one.
HappyK 🙂 ❤️

2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The corn maze is unbelievable! I LOVE it! WHAT FUn to wander around and I would still be in there lost! haha!

Lowcarb team member said...

Welcome back to regular blogging, although the posts where you just posted photographs were good to see.

I went to a corn maze some years ago now, but it was fun.
Pleased you enjoyed the one you visited.

Enjoy your weekend.

All the best Jan