Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Red

 Happy Wednesday


Have a wonderful day.
HappyK🙂❤️🥾
🌤️

6 comments:

Mari said...

Very cool and unique building!

ellen b. said...

Happy Wednesday and red to you! I like the wear on that building...

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is the strangest barn I have ever seen! I wonder if it is in use?

Lowcarb team member said...

Seems an odd shape building - do you know what is it used for?

All the best Jan

HappyK said...

Yes, it is a garage.

Granny Marigold said...

Interesting building which I see you've identified as a garage. I wonder why whoever built it chose that shape.