Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Friday, September 04, 2026

Reading

We had some pretty violent thunderstorms come
by during the night.
The thunder kept rumbling on for such a long time.
A little rain still falling as I started walking this morning
so my umbrella came in handy again.
After 20 minutes or so the rain stopped and the rest of my 
walk was mostly sunny with a few clouds.
The temperature was 65 degrees.


Had my usual walk all over town, around both cemeteries, the ball park,
and the new road loop.


The picture doesn't do this justice.
It was breathtaking.
  

I saw RuthAnne out walking her dogs.

🙂    ☔️   🌤️

Did a few things around the house but spent
a good part of the day reading.
Kept on reading till I finished my book.
The Castle in the Glen by Rhys Bowen.
I thought it was a great book!!!
A book within a book.

This week for super we are having another Margarita pizza 
like we did last week.
Still have lots of tomatoes from our tiny little garden.

Just a note - I've been reading blogs but unable to comment.🙁
Think many of you are having the same problem.

Hope your day was a good one.
Thank you for coming by.
HappyK🙂

No comments: