This is my last picture a day blog break.
I'll not be posting anything for the next three days.
Thursday and Friday we will be doing Fingerprints.
Saturday I'll be back to my regular blog posts.
See you then.
Enjoy your day.
HappyK🙂❤️🥾
☁️🌧
TotalDaySteps 16,454


11 comments:
Hi Karen! Beautiful flowers! I have missed your daily posts where you tell us about your days so I will look forward to seeing you on Saturday. I know the Fingerprints Ministry keeps you busy and it's so good that you are doing God's work in spreading the Gospel. Have a good day. See you this weekend!
Pretty flowers and I like the one of you in the mirror.
Hope your days with the Fingerprints ministry goes well!
Pretty flowers and a great reflection of you!
Take care, enjoy your day!
What beautiful flowers, Karen! I love the reflection of you as well!
... those impatiens still look fresh and lovely.
The flowers look lovely.
Hope your Fingerprints days go well.
See you at the weekend.
All the best Jan
Seeing you in the rearview till then! I'll miss you, you always cheer me up.
It's fun to see you in that mirror!
Beautiful flowers! Happy first official day of Fall.
Those flowers are pretty. I would love to do pots of flowers like that but I can never keep them alive. I always forget about watering them.
Enjoy your weekend.
Lovely flowers. Enjoy your time off. Janice
Post a Comment