57 degrees and cloudy this morning for walking.
Very little breeze and sunrise was at 6:36.
Walked over to the new road that was paved yesterday
where the new houses will be built.
They did a nice job on the road.
Here's one end
and here's the other end.
The same people put our driveway in.
From there I went up the hill to the school.
This is a farm pond just past the school.
I walked on the path around the school.
Continued back down the hill to town, walked around the
ball park loop and then back to the Jeep.
Pretty quiet all around town
and my walk was delightful.
😊 ☁️ 🥾
Went off to the library this morning to meet the ladies
for some stitching.
I made some weave-it squares.
Just 5 of us there this time.
Our internet has been going in and out for a while now
so we checked into getting
Skarlink.
It arrived this week and this afternoon we hooked it up.
So far so good.
It is much faster than what we had and no interruptions.
Hope it continues to work well.
Sure hope your Saturday was a good one.
Thanks for stopping by.
HappyK🙂






5 comments:
Lovely photographs from your walk.
I hope your new internet continues to work well.
All the best Jan
I live quite far out in the country and have had Starlink for a few years now. We have had no trouble with it and will keep it as long as we can! I hope yours continues to work well.
There are lovely views on your walk, Karen! Beautiful photos.
That was a beautiful walk! I hope the Starlink continues to work well for you!
Nice road! We have Starlink at the cottage and haven't been able to use it yet. Have a great weekend- xo Diana
Post a Comment