Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Muffins

Made my way over to the library and put a
DVD and book down the drop.

Continued through town and up and down some side streets
as I walked over to the industrial park and walked around there.


Then back through town to the pond.


Walk wasn't quite finished yet so went around one of the cemeteries
a couple of times.

Didn't see anyone else out today.

It was a cloudy morning, 62 degrees, and no wind.
Sunrise 6:27

๐Ÿ˜Š    ☁️    ๐Ÿงข

It looked like rain but it wasn't supposed to so I did a couple
of loads of laundry.
Glad I did because the sun eventually came out.

I had a few bananas that were no longer in prime eating condition
so I made some
Banana Nut Muffins.


Ken is working on a new section on his train layout.
Come winter on those days I have to walk in the basement
there will be some new pictures to post!! ๐Ÿš‚

We picked some really nice tomatoes out of the garden
and will be having BLT's for supper in just a little. while.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you had a wonderful day.
HappyK๐Ÿ™‚




✏️Comment Replies:
Ginny - The spices in the new jars are already in alphabetical order.  Just didn't have enough new jars for all the spices.  Other spices there are more than would fit in a jar.  

9 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

Your banana nut muffins look good, and thank you for the link to the recipe.

All the best Jan

Ann said...

Those muffins look delicious. One of those would go well with my morning coffee

Mari said...

BLT's sound good. I am getting a bunch of tomatoes right now too.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Karen, your muffins look and sound delicious!

Tom said...

...I LOVE banana nut muffins!

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed some BLTs last week. They surely were good. Our tomatoes are starting to produce nice red ones now, so once I have the green beans canned, I will be starting on tomatoes.

Your muffins look so good, Karen. I spy a red stand mixer in the background. Mine is red also...it was my mom's originally.

Anonymous said...

Karen, the above Anonymous comment was from me (Dianna). For whatever reason the system isn't allowing me to sign in with my Google account. xx

Ginny Hartzler said...

I had wondered about the spices! I could read some of them, but not all. Thanks!

Granny Marigold said...

I have overripe bananas on the counter and I know just what I'll make.
Have a lovely Thursday.