Bit of fog around early this morning but it gave way to lots of sunshine.
57 degrees and no wind to speak of.
Just got to town and took a picture of the pond.
and all the side streets.
This is our neighbors barn when we used to live in town.
Thomas was there as well running his 6 laps.
Lastly I walked around the cemetery up the hill.
Still a little foggy but the sun was coming through.
The road by the building lots is getting paved today.
As I walked by the pond they were taking the paving machine off the truck.
By the time I got done walking around the cemetery
the machine was over working on the road.
You can barely see it there on the other side the pond.
Sunrise 6:35
😊 🌫 🌤️ 🥾
Finished up the rest of this weeks house cleaning and
got another load of laundry hung out to dry.
Hard to believe just the two of us accumulate so much laundry.
I made by Welsh Cookies today.
I'll have some of them for my snack this evening
instead of the usual ice cream.
That's all I have for today.
Thanks for visiting.
Hope you had a wonderful day.
HappyK 🙂
I love the church in the picture.






4 comments:
Beautiful photos, Karen! As far as laundry goes, I think we accumulate more in the hot summer months than the rest of the year. At least I know I do! I hope you have a lovely weekend ahead.
Yes, I too like the church in the picture.
All the best Jan
The church with the old rusty gate and the wheel is so cool! I also love the lighted fountain in the fog!
...it will interesting to see how quickly those new building pots will sell. Keep us posted.
Post a Comment