Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Monday, August 03, 2026

Drizzly

Cloudy when I first started walking and then drizzly rain.
I had left my umbrella in the garage drying out from yesterday
so didn't have it with me.
I didn't mind getting a bit wet though because the temperature
was 68 and it kept me nice and cool.

John was out walking Prim and they didn't seem to mind the rain either.

Walked through town going up and down the side streets


and went to the DG Market where I turned around and headed back.


On the back through town I walked up behind the house where
we used to live when we lived in town.


Continued out of town and headed down the main road
and turned around here and went back to the Jeep.
By this time the drizzly rain had stopped.


😊    ☁️    🌧    ☁️

Cloudy this morning but still washed the sheets and hung them
out to dry.
It wasn't long before the sun came out and it ended up being a sunny day.

I should have been doing some house cleaning in the morning
but I started in on the recipe project and didn't stop till lunch time.

After lunch I did have to get some house stuff done.
Did that and then sat out on the porch and read.

Hope you enjoyed your Monday.
Thanks for coming by.
HappyK🙂 

7 comments:

Mari said...

Sometimes a walk in the drizzling rain is perfect.
I bet you're making good progress on the recipe project and that has to feel good!

Ann said...

Sounds like a very nice drizzly walk followed by a pleasant day

Tom said...

...a you got 1/2" of "drizzle" this morning!

Lowcarb team member said...

Wouldn't mind a drizzle of rain in my part of the UK!
Nice that you sat out on the porch and did some reading.

All the best Jan

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your town is pretty even in the drizzle!

Bill said...

Sounds just like our day here, drizzle most of the day.

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

We haven't had a drop of moisture in a couple of months but we're inching ever so closer to our rainy season. I'm looking forward to it!