Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Another day another walk ๐Ÿ™‚

 A cloudy morning walk today.
65 degrees and no wind.
I got a quick peek at a little blue for about 5 minutes.


A typical work all over town and the cemeteries and ball park.

John was walking Prim and Rebecca was out walking too
but both were too far away to talk to so we just waved.

A few pictures along my way.




๐Ÿ˜Š    ☁️    ๐Ÿงข    ๐Ÿฅพ

Clouds gave way to some sun so I got 2 loads of laundry done
and that's it for this week.

Did a bunch of house chores in the morning
which left the afternoon for a little of this and that.
Finished reading, A Place Called Freedom by Ken Follett.
Though it was a bit predictable I liked the story
and enjoyed reading it.

Having some more of the chicken from yesterday for supper.
This time having it in a burrito shell with lettuce, tomato,
cheese, and Italian dressing.


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hope you enjoyed your Tuesday.
HappyK๐Ÿ™‚


5 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

I like that sky photograph.
Always nice to get household chores done!

All the best Jan

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

You are so resourceful, Karen! I enjoy hearing about your chores and seeing these lovely photos of your walks.

Ann said...

I always enjoy seeing photos from your walks.

Tom said...

...we walked from one end of the county fair and back. Puddles look good, I wish that we had them.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Nice walking weather. The second photo is my favorite.