Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Sunday and Photo-a-day Challenge

July Photo-a-day Challenge with ChrissyT
Day 26
9:00

We left at 9:00 to go to church this morning.



📷    📷    📷

A little foggy this morning.


🙂    ☁️    🌥️    🥾


A Blessed Sunday to you.
HappyK 🙂
TotalDaySteps14,631

Comment Replies:
Dianna - Yes, I did put the blanket on my other blog.

13 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Hi Karen, I love ❤️ the clocks. Beautiful sunrise 🌅 capture and I love the horses 🐎 and Scripture verse. ✝️

Ginny Hartzler said...

These are all your clocks? I really love the little house one sitting on the blue delft plate!

Dianna said...

Thanks, Karen. It is beautiful and I love the color.

Mari said...

Good job on the photo challenge today!
I love the foggy picture.

Tom said...

...the foggy start is magical.

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like your 9.00 photograph challenge pictures.
Happy Sunday.

All the best Jan

Ann said...

Nice assortment of clocks

doodles n daydreams said...

Love all your clocks, a great way to showcase 9 o'clock. Thanks for visiting my photo blog :)

eileeninmd said...

Great photos for the challenge. Love the foggy scene too.
Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

Prims By The Water said...

More great images. Janice

Visits With Mary said...

Lots of 9 o'clocks to enjoy! Have a great week ahead.

Chrissy T said...

Love the 9 o'clocks. :)

ellen b. said...

Fun clocks at 9!