Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Sunday and Photo-a-day Challenge

July Photo-a-day Challenge with ChrissyT
Day 26
9:00

We left at 9:00 to go to church this morning.



📷    📷    📷

A little foggy this morning.


🙂    ☁️    🌥️    🥾


A Blessed Sunday to you.
HappyK 🙂

Comment Replies:
Dianna - Yes, I did put the blanket on my other blog.

2 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Hi Karen, I love ❤️ the clocks. Beautiful sunrise 🌅 capture and I love the horses 🐎 and Scripture verse. ✝️

Ginny Hartzler said...

These are all your clocks? I really love the little house one sitting on the blue delft plate!