July Photo-a-day Challenge with ChrissyT
Day 29
FLIP FLOPS
I don't wear flip flops but these are my friend
Laura's Flip Flops.
๐ท ๐ท ๐ท
A cloudy morning for walking today.
62 degrees and a little windy.
Sunrise 6:14
Quite a few deer running around down the road from my house
going every which way.
Also a couple of rabbits, chipmunks, and a skunk.
Maybe they were all running away from the skunk. ๐๐ฆจ
Walked back down the road I just drove up about a half mile
and then turned around and went back to town.
Continued straight through town,
and walked to the industrial park and walked all around in there.
By the time I got back to the pond I had all my steps in.
Quiet around town this morning and didn't see anyone else.
๐ ☁️ ๐ฅพ ๐งข
Made the trip to Walmart this morning for food shopping
and had a couple other errands to do while in the area.
Home in time for lunch.
I had a baked sweet potato and some left over zucchini fries.
They heat up nice in the broiler.
Did a few things around the house and then it was back
working on my recipe organization.
After enough of that I read.
Thanks for coming by.
Hope you enjoyed your Wednesday.
HappyK๐
✏️Comment Replies:
Ginny and Michelle - The horse and cow are little planters (no hole to pour milk out of) and the deer is just a figurine.




7 comments:
I don't wear flip flops either!
I too sat a while this afternoon and did some reading.
Enjoy these last few days of July.
All the best Jan
I love my flip flops but pretty much just wear them at home. Those are cute ones in the picture.
...years a go I loved flip flops, now my feet are so deformed that I can't wear them!
Oh, I love a good Clark's shoe. Those flip flops are great. I have some but different color. They are great for pool days when I used to go.
I hope you will share with us your recipe organization!! I have been thinking of doing something like this.
Those are cute flip flops. I don't wear them because the piece between the toes drives me crazy. :)
You sure saw the wildlife today!
Wow...you did see a good but of wildlife today. I wanted to tell you that I started on my recipe project too. ๐ it may take a year to complete it though. I've limited myself to 5 recipes a day so I don't dread working on it. And thanks for the zucchini fries recipe. I think we will enjoy some tomorrow evening for dinner. We finished up your sweet and sour cucumbers at lunch today.
Well, actually my second guess was planters! The flip flops look new and they are so pretty and patriotic!
Post a Comment