Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Friday, July 24, 2026

July Photo Challenge 24

July Photo-a-day Challenge with ChrissyT
Day 24
CLOSE-UP

Black-Eyed Susan


 Pine Cone



๐Ÿ“ท    ๐Ÿ“ท    ๐Ÿ“ท

This morning when I walked it was 55 degrees.
Mostly cloudy but the sun did peek out from the clouds every so often.
Sunrise 6:09

Walked around both cemeteries to start.


Then stopped at the Jeep to pick up a couple DVD's and
then put them down the drop at the library.

Next went over to the ball park and walked around there a couple of times.


Continued all around town up and down all the side streets.

John was out walking Prim and I saw them 3 different times.

๐Ÿ˜Š    ☁️    ๐Ÿงข    ๐ŸŒฅ️

When I got back home I noticed
a couple of cows out back helping to keep the weeds down.


๐Ÿ„    ๐Ÿ„

Left right after breakfast for another day
of working at church doing Fingerprints.
Again not a great turnout but we still got
7,697 Romans books all done and packed up.

Looking forward to some home made pizza in just a little while.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you had a wonderful day.
HappyK ๐Ÿ™‚

Comment Replies:
Ginny - Yes, the flowers are petunias.

6 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Hi Karen, I especially love your flower, pine cone and cow photos!!! Your homemade pizza sounds delicious, dear friend!

Tom said...

...the corn seems as high as an elephant's eye!

Lowcarb team member said...

Nice close-up photographs ... you are doing well with the photo challenge.

All the best Jan

Granny Marigold said...

Those cows just can't stay at home!!
I like your close-ups!! I hope you enjoyed your pizza.

doodles n daydreams said...

Your close up photos are brilliant. I'm finding this challenge interesting and I'm pleased there will be another one in September :) Loving the cows in your back yard as well.

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is a great closeup of the Black-eyed Susan! We have some now. This one is perfect.