Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, February 25, 2024

Sunday

Happy Sunday

Sunrise


Morning Moon


Sunset


The Bible verse we learned this month at church was

II Timothy 3:16
 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, 
and is profitable for doctrine, 
for reproof, 
for correction, 
for instruction in righteousness:

 I'm pretty sure we've learned this verse in years past
and was one I already had memorized.

A Blessed Sunday to you.
happyone ❤️

Thank you all so much for all the prayers being prayed for Ken and I. It means more than you know. It touched our hearts to read the comments. 

14931
915774

12 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Love that moon shot!

Tom said...

..some beautiful light shows!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Totally stunning!!!

Mari said...

Beautiful displays of God's artistry.
Praying for Ken!

Lowcarb team member said...

Beautiful photographs.

All the best Jan

Sandi said...

Fantastic photos!

Will keep praying for Ken.

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful sky images!
I hope all goes well with Ken's procedure.
Take care, have a great day and happy week ahead.

Ann said...

I like all three photos but the third is my favorite. I just love the colors in that sky

Dianna said...

Thought of you both when I first woke up this morning, along with a friend from church who is also having a procedure done today and prayed for all of you.

Looking forward to hearing how God has answered those prayers, when you have a chance.

Granny Marigold said...

I hope all went well today with Ken's pacemaker replacement. I left a comment on yesterday's post but I don't see it now. I must not have pressed Publish. Sorry.

ellen b. said...

Coming here on Monday so the new pacemaker should be in by now. Praying all went well and the new one will work well for Ken.

Prims By The Water said...

Hope Ken is doing alright. Will continue to pray for him. We had a gorgeous moon last night too! Janice