Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, March 19, 2023

Sunday

 A few sky pictures from this past week.






Hebrews 13:5 
Let your conversation be without covetousness; 
and be content with such things as ye have: 
for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
 

I'm walking and talking with Jesus,
Each day as I travel along.
I'm never alone. Hallelujah!
The joy of the Lord is my song.
- Elizabeth Osborn -

A Blessed Sunday to all.
Jesus Loves You❤️
👩🏻‍🦳happyone🙂

Comment Replies:
John - Here is a link to Farmer Marvin's Farm.

14 comments:

Tom said...

...the first one is magical.

Hootin Anni said...

Enchanting sky shot (the first image)

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful sky images. Happy Sunday, have a great new week!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Lovely pictures! I hope you have a good week.

William Kendall said...

That first is my favourite.

Bill said...

Beautiful skies, have a wonderful week.

Connie said...

Walking and talking to Jesus . . . this is what makes our days worthwhile. He's always there and He loves it when we spend our day communicating with Him :)

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your first pink & blue pastel sky shot is my favorite one, it is so beautiful!

Mari said...

Beautiful sky shots! And God makes them different every morning!

Granny Marigold said...

Beautiful clouds!!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you for the Bible quote.

God bless always.

Ann said...

Beautiful sky shots. It's an ever changing canvas .

ellen b. said...

Beautiful skies. I love the joy of the LORD!

Terra said...

I am walking and talking with Jesus. He loves that and what beautiful skies in your photos to remind me of what God created.