Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Wednesday, January 04, 2023

Wednesday

Like spring this morning with a temperature of 50 degrees!!
A cloudy walk but no rain and no wind!
Sunrise 7:38
Walk Steps 12,910

Walked all around town, up and down the streets, around both cemeteries and the ball park.


No others out walking that I saw.
Phil the Wiggle Man was out in front of the car dealer making his daily video.

Nothing going on around town this morning.


☁️    🥾    🚶‍♀️

House chores got done in the morning.

Didn't go to the Shop and Save yesterday so we went today.

Picked up the DVD of Season 5 of This Is Us at the library.  
The last season isn't available yet.

Just puttered about the house this afternoon.  
Moved a few small things around just to get a different look.

That's all for today.
Thanks for visiting.
👩🏻‍🦳happyone😊
12910
16670

Comment Replies:
Ellen - The label in my rain pants says Koppen.  Don't even remember where I bought them but it was many years ago. 

19 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

No rain and no wind ... so much better to enjoy a walk!

All the best Jan

William Kendall said...

Suitably quiet at present.

Tom said...

...we had another day that was perfect for ducks.

Hootin Anni said...

"have a great day" and your smiley face I hope, made someone smile!!!

Debi said...

I envy you your weather. It sounds lovely. We have had rain and dark, dreary, gloomy, coldd days for weeks now and no sunny days in the forecast until Sunday.

Mari said...

That sounds like great walking weather.
It was 39 degrees here, but we all rejoiced at seeing the sun come out for a little while this afternoon.
I enjoyed This is Us.

Debbie said...

I laugh every time you mention Phil the Wiggle Man. Is he one of those blowing things? My son was so afraid of those when he was little :)

Kim said...

I've never watched This Is Us. Just viewed a clip on Youtube. Looks like a great show.

Vee said...

I see green grass. At this rate, people will soon be mowing.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Karen. We have never Watched This is Us although I used to see commercials for it on TV. Maybe I should give it a try. Hope you have a good day tomorrow. See you then!

Ginny Hartzler said...

We LOVED This Is Us!!!

Granny Marigold said...

It looks like you had great weather for your walk.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Enjoy the quiet days.

God bless.

Ann said...

When I left for work yesterday I was thinking it felt more like spring than winter. Then I reminded myself there is still a lot of winter left so we'll probably have more snow coming.
I liked this is us but I hated the way it ended. I was really disappointed in the very last episode. I hope when you get to it you'll like it better.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
I enjoyed the sow This is US, I am sorry it has ended.
We have been having some great walking weather, just some fog in the morning.
But, the cold weather is coming back tomorrow. Cute message in the mirror.
Take care, enjoy your day!

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Bill said...

Breezy with rain here, a typical day. :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's so nice to have a break in the weather! We had a perfect day for walking yesterday but didn't see anyone else walking...just a few bikes. Enjoy your day!

ellen b. said...

Looks like good walking conditions for sure. Walking conditions aren't great here. I had a mammogram appt at the local hospital and ended up slipping on black ice in the parking lot before I ever made it in! Oye. Thankfully nothing was broken.