Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Friday, January 06, 2023

Spring Green Farm puzzle

29 degrees and a light snow falling when I walked.
At least with the snow I didn't get wet!!
Sunrise 7:38
Walk Steps 13,125

Headed over to the library first to drop a book down the book drop.
Then continued through town over to the industrial park and walked around there.
Back through town, around the ball park loop a couple of times and lastly around the cemetery on the hill.




Again didn't see anyone else out walking.
Very quiet around town, nothing going on.

Nice and peaceful walking with the snow falling around me.

Had to scrape the windshield when I left to go home.  
Just starting to freeze.

🌨    🥾    🙂

Finished housework and morning chores in the morning.

This afternoon got the latest puzzle out to work on.
A brand new one.
While it's snowing outside we have a touch of spring inside.


Sewed a few more weave-its together.
Taking a while because I haven't been doing that many at a time.
Should be done with this latest baby blanket in the next day or two.

Also knitted a few more rows on the afghan and read a little bit too.

That's it for today.
Thanks for visiting.
👩🏻‍🦳happyone😊
13125 walk
15479 day

The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention.
- Kahlil Gibran -

18 comments:

Tom said...

...the last image of the barn is a delight!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Karen. I like your puzzle. I haven't yet attempted one with 1000 pieces. I think I might lose interest before it was finished. 300- 500 pieces is about right for me. I hope you have a good evening. See you again tomorrow.

William Kendall said...

It's been snowing here too.

Mari said...

I love the phot of the barn. Everything looks pretty in the snow.
Good day for a puzzle.

Hill Top Post said...

I would definitely prefer to walk in a snow shower rather than in a heavy rain shower. Your snowy morning pictures are wonderful.

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is a nice one, and does not look that hard to make!

Granny Marigold said...

Nice cheerful puzzle picture. It won't take you long to get this one done.

Hootin Anni said...

What a busy puzzle!! I like it.
"Just singing in the snow"

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Pretty views of your walking loop. The puzzle looks nice.
I am already looking forward to Spring. Have a happy weekend.

Ann said...

It looks like that here this morning with the snow. Hopefully we don't get too much.
That's a pretty puzzle. I like it.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

I like that monochrome photo.

God bless.

Visits With Mary said...

Hello, this is my first time to visit. It's so great that you take such a long walk in such cold weather. We don't get that cold very often. I love puzzles and my daughter gave me a new one for Christmas. I plan to start on it one day soon. Enjoyed visiting with you!!

Vee said...

There may not be a whole lot going on outside, but on the inside, there is probably a lot of activity. That spring scene on the puzzle 🧩 is so charming. One thousand pieces—maybe that will slow you down.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I like your new puzzle! Enjoy your weekend...stay warm!

ellen b. said...

That is a very Springy puzzle for sure. Enjoy. We just finished the last Christmas themed puzzle yesterday. I'm pulling out a Christmas gift puzzle for the next one. Happy you could have a snow walk instead of rain. Looks like we are in for a lot of rain soon. Happy Saturday to you.

Bill said...

You can feel the cold in your photos. Love the new puzzle, have fun.

William Kendall said...

The cold has settled back in here.

Rose said...

Love the picture above the photo of the puzzle.