Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Monday, November 15, 2021

Inside

 On my morning walk yesterday I found a penny. 💰
Been a while since I found any money.
Not since I found Carlos's wallet.

Walked all 6 miles inside today.
Snowy, which isn't bad but was icy in places too.
Also very windy and in the 20's.

Bench Number 14
This overlooks a basketball court at Park East.
It is on the side of a building and I almost didn't see it.


Stayed inside and baked some Chocolate Chippers
and only ate one of them. 🍪

Looking out the window which is over the kitchen sink.
Never get tired of this view.
No deer out there today.


No hanging the laundry out on the line today.
So out came the large drying rack that I use when can't 
hang my clothes outside.
I put it over a heating vent. 🙂

A nice day to stay inside.
Got a little work done and then just puttered about the house.
A happy Monday to you. 🙂
👩🏻‍🦳 happyone  ❤️

21 comments:

Tom said...

...your snow looks festive, it was a inside day here too!

William Kendall said...

The snow is a welcome sight to see.

Sandi said...

Snow! It's beautiful.

Happy@Home said...

Your weather sounds wintery. The snow does look pretty out your kitchen window. It makes me excited for the upcoming season.

Hootin Anni said...

I'd be under blankets & layered in sweats with those temps. Your kitchen sink view IS pretty...I bet all seasons

NanaDiana said...

I walked on my treadmill today for the first time in months. It felt really good and I am back on track now. Nothing like walking to keep you mentally and physically fit. Hugs- Diana

Rose said...

No 20's here today, and for that I am thankful. We did have 30's and windy. And very wintry looking. I cannot think how many days of cloudy weather we have had...I am hoping tomorrow is different.

Mari said...

Snow here this weekend too. I'm not ready for it though, but I guess I better get used to it.

Hill Top Post said...

Oh what a beautiful view outside your kitchen window. There is beauty in every season!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Sounds like a nice, cozy day. I love the view from your kitchen window. That looks like a garden window. I had one in our first house years ago, and LOVED it. I have never had another one... but maybe one day. Have a great week. See you again soon.

Unknown said...

I can see how that view would never get old. I bet it's beautiful in every season.

eileeninmd said...

Sounds like a nice day, your have a pretty view of the snowy forest out your window. Take care, have a happy day!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Now this is ridiculous. This bench is so narrow and full of holes you can't even balance a penny on it.

God bless.

Jeanette said...

We got snow too over the weekend! It's all gone now but not for long, I'm sure! I am not ready for this!

Ruth Hiebert said...

With a view like that, washing dishes should be enjoyable. I don't have a lovely a view, but I really don't mind washing dishes.

ellen b. said...

Looks like that court gets good use judging from the basketballs by that bench! It's good to have puttering days. Wonderful kitchen sink view!

Bill said...

The snow adds beauty to the scene and makes it very festive.

Granny Marigold said...

What a lovely scene you get to look at while doing dishes!!

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Ice....

And you are keeping the snow you got!

And you are more south, than we are. How interesting...

😊 🔥 😊

Retired Knitter said...

I love snowy days when you stay inside and just do “stuff."

Lowcarb team member said...

What a nice snowy scene looking out of your kitchen window.

All the best Jan