Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Monday, March 02, 2020

Puzzle

A warm up and most of the snow is gone already.
Left the house this morning at 6:35 on my walk.
A mix of sun and clouds and 41 degrees.
Sunrise 6:46


It was a nice walk to town.
Once there I walked around the cemetery on top of the hill.
Then took a loop through town 
and passed the post office and around the block by the
child care center.
 Then back home once again.

Very quiet and didn't see anyone else out walking.

 Walked 6 miles
Found a penny

     💰     🌤  

Got a load of laundry done and hung up on the line.
 Luckily the clothes dried just before it started to rain.

We went to Brenda's for lunch and had the half price pizza.

When we got back home I sat down and started working on the puzzle
and stayed there all afternoon till I finished it.
That is all I did the whole afternoon!!!


 That's all for today.
A happy day to you.
Thanks for stopping by.
happyone  ❤️ 

18 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Hi Karen! You are a determined person! The puzzle is pretty! I'm glad you had a nice walk with no falling snow!

ellen b. said...

That's a fun puzzle. I'm ready for some half-price pizza right about now!

Tom said...

...what a fabulous image to start your day. That puzzle looks mighty hard to me.

William Kendall said...

It would take me longer for that puzzle.

Hill Top Post said...

It has been warmer here too. I wore my wool socks today and my feet have been hot all day. Nice puzzle!

Rose said...

There is a lot going on in that puzzle...I sure understand about sitting down to one. I could stay up all night working one.

Vee said...

A penny seems like so little pay for a walk of six miles. I know that you are “paid” in many other ways. Doing puzzles is good for the brain, restful for the mind, and just plain fine relaxation. Sounds like a very pleasant afternoon.

Granny Marigold said...

You are a very determined puzzler!
I did laundry today too ( being a traditional Monday is laundry day sort of person). DH's sisters are still visiting so I got very little else done.

doodles n daydreams said...

It's easy to get engrossed in a puzzle, especially when the rain is coming down. A pleasant way to spend an afternoon. Good for you :)
Diana

Adam said...

I saw four shiny pennies the other day when I left work

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Pretty view from your walk. The puzzle looks nice, we had a nice warm day yesterday. We go to CoalFire for our half price pizza. Enjoy your day, have a great week ahead.

Henny Penny said...

Seems like spring is getting close. Glad you had a nice walk. The puzzle is pretty. You know, my biggest reason for not starting one is that I won't be able to leave it alone. It's hard to stop looking for pieces to fit in, isn't it? :) But so much fun!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Another penny.

God bless.

Bill said...

Another puzzle completed. Well done!

Deb J. in Utah said...

That is a great puzzle. I like very detailed puzzles like that. I am wondering about how many people are in your town? Also, did you sell your old house, or did you keep it for income property? Just wondering We kept our old house when we moved here and are renting it out. Have a good day. See you soon.

Sue said...

Wow! I'm impressed, it would have taken me forever to finish this puzzle, happy the snow is gone and you were able to hang laundry outside, I haven't been able to do this for a while, not a lot of lasting sunshine, Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
Sue

Jeanette said...

Sounds like a beautiful morning for a walk!

Ruth Hiebert said...

I never thought of myself as a puzzler, but have in recent years doing a few. Once I start I have a hard time stepping away until they are done.