Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Pictures from my morning walk

I Chronicles 29:11

Thine, O Lord is the greatness, 
and the power, 
and the glory, 
and the victory, 
and the majesty: 
for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; 
thine is the kingdom, O Lord
and thou art exalted as head above all.

Was just going to post one picture from my walk this morning,
but couldn't decide which one,
so here are all of them.





   
On the way home from church this morning 
we saw a big black bear run across the street!!

A Blessed Sunday to you all.
God is Good all the time. ❣️
happyone 🥰 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETTYE!!

15 comments:

William Kendall said...

Stunning shots!

Ruta M. said...

Great photos, you've really caught the early morning mist well.

Granny Marigold said...

I just love the morning mist!!

Sandi said...

Oh, wow!

Tom said...

...love the fog.

Rose said...

The first shot sure goes with the scripture chosen! But I love them all.

Can't imagine seeing a black bear run across the street. And I seriously doubt I ever do around here. But 20 yrs ago, I would never have dreamed I would see a Bald Eagle from my yard, but I do.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Awesome pictures.To God be the glory and praise.

Vee said...

Awe-inspiring!

ellen b. said...

Great scripture and the photos are beautiful. A bear!!

KEV. Robertson. said...

Thankfully we don't have any large Bears here- just little cute Koalas. Very nice photos Karen- the rolling mist looks just delightful over the Farmland.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Amen.

God bless.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, pretty landscapes and photos. I love seeing the Black Bear! Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!

Adam said...

Great photos

John's Island said...

Hi Happyone, I can see why you couldn’t choose one pic ... they are all great. Happy week ahead to you!

Bettye said...

Oh, thank you Karen for the Birthday wish. Loved all the pictures today and the ones with mist are stunning. Loved the ducks in a row in the water. Always look forward to the pictures. What a beautiful County we live in!!