Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Thursday, February 08, 2018

Thursday

Not much to blog about today.
Didn't even take any pictures.

Another morning that the weather made it not a good one for walking.
So I did laps inside again and also went outside 
and cleared more snow and ice off the driveway once again.
I do like the snow but about now I've had enough of it.

Finished my house cleaning from yesterday (just had to dust)
and got yet another puzzle started.
This one is very colorful with birds and animals.
There are only 600 pieces in it and the pieces are really big
with some really odd shaped pieces.

Got some more reading done as well.
Now I'm ready for an evening of watching Netflix
and having my ice cream.
Plan on making some weave-it squares too.
This time I'm making an all pink baby blanket.

 Life is Good
Count your blessings and have a happy day.
happyone  💕

16 comments:

Tom said...

...a day to hunker down!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Sounds like a good day.

Sandi said...

What are you watching on Netflix?

Leslie said...

Netflix and ice cream... sounds like my kind of day

Adam said...

Netflix has a bunch of good new stuff lately

The Furry Gnome said...

We're now enjoying Netflix every evening too.

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Our daughter near Chicago told us they are expecting 10 inches tonight/tomorrow and earlier this afternoon schools announced they would be closed tomorrow. True hunkering down there!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

When it is cold outside I walk on the treadmill indoors. I have put a glass of Guinness on the handle bars which gives me an incentive to reach it.

God bless.

bettyC said...

Have you watched “Doc Martin” on Netflix? It makes me laugh out loud

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I usually walk on my treadmill with the cold weather. I must be the only blogger that does not have Netflix. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day and weekend ahead!

Happy@Home said...

Hopefully you will be able to walk outside again soon. Your day sounds very productive.

Pom Pom said...

I BET you are tired of the snow. I hope it's gone soon, Karen.

happyone said...

Yes, it is a great series.

happyone said...

Currently we are watching Father Brown.

Henny Penny said...

I think we all are ready for some warm pretty spring weather. Starting tomorrow, we have six days of rain predicted. :( I should be good and depressed by day six! :)

Dianna said...

I visited a blog today that showed signs of spring in their area and I thought how nice it would be to find some of those signs here in our yard. Most of snow melted today (Friday). Have a good weekend, Karen.