Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, August 27, 2017

The Romans Road

Happy Sunday

I've finally got the Romans Road memorized.  😊
It is a road I went down years ago long before I took a morning walk.

It is a road that changes lives and you don't even have to take a walk.

 A question
If you were to die today, do you know for sure you would go to heaven
and not hell? 
The Bible tells us how we can know for sure.

All of us are sinners

Romans 3:23
For ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

There is a price to pay

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death;
BUT the gift of God is eternal life
through Jesus Christ our Lord.

But there is Good News

Romans 5:8
But God commendeth his love toward us,
in that, while we were yet sinners,
Christ died for us.

Romans 10: 9 and 10
That if thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus Christ
and shalt believe in thine heart that God raised Him from the dead,
thou shalt be saved.

 Romans 10:13
For WHOSOEVER shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

That's the Romans Road.
I pray that it is one you go down too.

A blessed Sunday to you all.
happyone  💗
Jesus Love YOU.

12 comments:

Tom said...

...and a Sunday of peace to you!

Sandi said...

Amen...

Pom Pom said...

Perfect! I'm going to a BSF Romans study this year (with our daughter). I'll bookmark the Romans Road! Thanks, Karen!

Michelle said...

Wishing you a very blessed week ahead.

Leslie said...

Wonderful. Thank you for sharing. Happy Sunday!

Lowcarb team member said...

I hope your Sunday has been peaceful.

All the best Jan

Ruth Hiebert said...

I am so thankful that many years ago,I gave my heart to Jesus and now He lives in me.

eileeninmd said...

I hope your Sunday was happy, enjoy your new week ahead!

Cat Lover said...

Thanks for sharing Karen. Have a good day!
Robin

Blogoratti said...

Very insightful thoughts and so nice of you to share. Greetings.

ellen b said...

Good job memorizing! Yes, and amen.

Rose said...

I can not memorize anything any more, and have forgotten things I have been able to say for years! But this is the road I choose to follow. Through this with Roger I had a time or two that the phrase 'The Lord is my Shepherd' got me through.