Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Missions

This week is Missions week at church and some of the missionaries 
we support will be visiting our church.  
I thought this bouquet with all the flags looked so nice.
Matthew 28:18-20
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, 
All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them 
in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Ghost.

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: 
and, lo, I am with you alway even unto the end of the world.

Mark 16:15
And He said unto them,
Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Matthew 9:37,38
Then saith he unto his disciples, 
The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few.

Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, 
that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish
but have everlasting life.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, 
I am the way, the truth, and the life,
no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

A Blessed Sunday to you all.
Jesus Loves You.
happyone 😊

9 comments:

Cat Lover said...

Thanks for sharing Karen!
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Robin

Pom Pom said...

The flag arrangement is very pretty!

ellen b said...

That's a great bouquet for Missions week. Great verses!

Michelle said...

Blessings to you and for the week ahead!!!!!

Vee said...

That is a wonderful bouquet. I was always very excited about missionaries coming to speak. Then their stories absolutely terrified me. I feel the same way now with so many in harm's way.

Anonymous said...

Love the flower-and-flag arrangement! I think I can just about spot the New Zealand flag in there, in the top right corner :) Have a blessed Sunday. G.

Christine said...

A lovely arrangement! May God prosper His work around the world!

Dianna said...

What a nice way to display the flags from different countries for a missions conference! I love it! I know you will have a great week!

Lowcarb team member said...

... yes, that arrangement does look very nice.

All the best Jan