Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Novembers Verse


The first Sunday of the month and time for the November
Bible verse that we will be memorizing at church.

Colossians 3:23-24

And whatsoever ye do,
do it heartily, as to the Lord,
and not unto men;
Knowing that of the Lord ye shall
receive the reward of the inheritance:
for ye serve the Lord Christ.

Have a blessed Sunday.
Jesus love you.
happyone 🎈

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful sky in your picture.
    Thanks for the verse ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your Sunday has been a marvellous one too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo! Such a beautiful sky. Have a blessed evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing that inspiring verse. Have a truly blessed November happyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sky photo Karen along with the verse.
    Hope you had a lovely Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image and wonderful verse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. always nice to read the little verses on your blog.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )